Words — 178 found
1. hope; wish; aspiration
2. (bright) prospects; expectation
3. HopeHope is the emotional state which promotes the belief in ... Read more
冀望: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. TelescopeA telescope is an instrument that aids in the observation... Read more
1. to desire
2. to wish for; to expect
3. to see; to command (a view of)
1. wish; desire; hope
- I hope your wish will come true.
2. prospect; expectation; (one's) hopes
- That team has little, if any, chance of winning.
1. disappointment; despair
1. desirable; hoped for; preferable; advisable
1. desire; appetite; lust
慾望: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. to wait eagerly for; to look forward to
1. wish; desire; ambition; choice
1. waiting expectantly; waiting eagerly; looking forward to
- せざるをえ 。
- To our regret, we were obliged to call off the game, which we had been looking forward to.
1. desire; wish; aspiration