Words — 170 found
1. hope; wish; aspiration
2. HopeHope is the emotional state which promotes the belief in ... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
2. TelescopeA telescope is an instrument that aids in the observation... Read more
1. to desire
2. to wish for; to expect
3. to see; to command (a view of)
1. wish; desire; hope
- I hope your wish will come true.
2. prospect; expectation; (one's) hopes
- That team has little, if any, chance of winning.
1. disappointment; despair
1. desirable; hoped for; preferable; advisable
1. to wait eagerly for; to look forward to
1. desire; appetite; lust
慾望: Irregular kanji usage.
1. waiting expectantly; waiting eagerly; looking forward to
- せざるをえ 。
- To our regret, we were obliged to call off the game, which we had been looking forward to.
1. desire; wish; aspiration