Words — 270 found
1. accident; incident; trouble
2. circumstances; reasons
3. Accidentlines]]An accident or mishap is an unforeseen and unplann... Read more
ことゆえ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. why; howUsually written using kana alone
何故 【なにゆえ】、何ゆえ 【なにゆえ】
Common word Links
1. traffic accident
2. Traffic collision"Car crash" redirects here. For the Matt Nathanson song, ... Read more
1. former; ex-; past; one-time
- My wife used to be a pro-wrestler, so if she ever catches me two-timing her, I'd be beaten to a pulp.
2. earlier times; the past; previous state
3. formerly; previously; originally; before
旧 【もと】、故 【もと】
1. used item; secondhand itemSee also 御古
2. old; used; previous
- み 。
- We saw an old hut standing at the margin of the forest.
故 【ふる】、旧 【ふる】
JLPT N1 Links
1. therefore; for that reason; so; because of thatUsually written using kana alone
1. serious accident; major incident
- Comedians base their jokes on tragic situations like violent death or serious accidents.
1. accident resulting in personal injury or death (esp. traffic, rail, etc.)
1. reason; cause; circumstancesUsually written using kana alone
1. accident at sea; maritime accident
2. Shipwreck (accident)A shipwreck can refer to a wrecked ship or to the event t... Read more
1. medical error
2. Medical errorA medical error is a preventable adverse effect of care, ... Read more
1. criticality accident (in the nuclear industry)
2. Criticality accidentA criticality accident, sometimes referred to as an excur... Read more
1. self-inflicted accident; traffic accident where injury is caused by one's own negligence; one-car accident