Words — 412 found
1. interview (e.g. for a job)
2. Job interviewA job interview is a process in which a potential employe... Read more
1. to touch; to come in contact with; to border on; to adjoin; to be adjacent; to be close
- おこ 。
- Like other changes, this change in attitude has occurred in other countries, too.
2. to receive (e.g. visitor); to attend to; to serve; to take care of; to look after; to act towards; to deal with; to see
- You must treat them with more consideration.
3. to receive (news); to get; to hear
4. to encounter; to come across
5. to be tangent toMathematics
6. to make touch; to bring into contact with; to bring adjacent to; to bring close; to connect
1. getting closer; drawing nearer; approaching
2. being not much different; being near (age, skill, etc.)
3. becoming close (i.e. friendly); becoming intimate
1. to be tied together; to be connected to; to be linked toUsually written using kana alone
2. to lead to; to be related toUsually written using kana alone
3. to be related (by blood)Usually written using kana alone, See also 血がつながる ちがつながる
繫がる 【つながる】、接続る 【つながる】
繫がる: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 接続る: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. close (relationship, connection, etc.); intimate; near
2. close (together)
蜜接: Irregular kanji usage.
1. vaccination; inoculation; immunization; immunisation
2. VaccinationVaccination is the administration of antigenic material t... Read more
JLPT N1 Links
2. Conjunction (grammar)In grammar, a conjunction (abbreviated CONJ or CNJ) is a ... Read more
2. GraftingGrafting or graftage is a horticultural technique whereby... Read more
接木 【つぎき】、つぎ木 【つぎき】、継ぎ木 【つぎき】、継木 【つぎき】
1. union; joining
- The blocks of stone were jointed with cement.
3. Bacterial conjugationBacterial conjugation is the transfer of genetic material... Read more
1. entertainment (of guests; esp. in the corporate world); treating (to food and drinks); wining and dining
- He is in charge of entertaining the foreign guests.
1. close contest; close match; close game; close race
2. close combat
1. to join; to piece together; to set (bones)
- The doctor set his broken leg.
2. to graft (onto a tree)
- の 、
- えら 。
- Select the graft point after imagining how the branches will extend and fruit grow.