Words — 103 found
1. restoration; rehabilitation; recovery; return; replevin; improvementOnly applies to 回復, Only applies to 恢復
2. recovery (from an illness); recuperation; convalescenceesp. 快復
快復 【かいふく】、恢復 【かいふく】
1. pleasant; delightful; enjoyable; joyful; cheerful; amusing; happy
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. clear weather; cloudless weather; good weather
快霽: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. pleasant; agreeable; comfortable; refreshing
心良い: Irregular kanji usage.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. light (of movements); nimble; sprightly; springy
- はや 、
- この 。
- The rhythm is light, and the tempo fast - that song is liked by young people.
2. light-hearted; cheerful; buoyant; jaunty; casual (e.g. clothing); rhythmical (e.g. melody)
3. taking a turn for the better (of an illness); receding of symptoms; recovery; convalescence
1. unpleasant; disagreeable; displeasing; uncomfortable; unhappy
1. displeasure; discomfort; unpleasantness
2. indisposition; ailment
2. supreme pleasure obtained by freeing oneself from earthly desiresBuddhism, Only applies to けらく
1. pleasant feeling; pleasant sensation; pleasure
1. feeling great (refreshed)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
- きぶんそうかい ？
- So? Feeling refreshed, the morning after graduating from virginity?