Words — 575 found
1. equality; impartiality; evenness
1. peace; harmony
2. PeacePeace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of ... Read more
1. fairness; impartiality; justice; objectivity
2. ImpartialityImpartiality (also called evenhandedness or fair-mindedne... Read more
1. average; mean
- What is the average height of the players?
2. balance; equilibrium
3. AverageIn mathematics, an average is a measure of the "middle" o... Read more
へいぎん: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. going side-by-side; going abreast
2. running concurrently; occurring at the same time; keeping pace with
3. Parallel (geometry)Parallelism is a term in geometry that refers to a proper... Read more
1. weekday; ordinary days (i.e. non-holiday)
- You have to pay 10,000 yen extra on holidays.
2. kanji radical 73Only applies to ひらび
3. WeekdayA weekday is any day of the week except Sunday and often ... Read more
1. horizontal; level; even
2. Horizontal planeIn geometry, physics, astronomy, geography, and related s... Read more
1. flat; level; even; smooth
2. calm; tranquil; placid; composed; stable
3. relaxed (sitting posture); comfortableusu. as お平らに
4. plateau; tableland; plainSee also 平 だいら, after a place name, usu. だいら
1. coolness; calmness; composure; unconcern
2. all right; fine; OK; okayColloquialism
1. flat; even; level; simple
- しん 。
- The ancients believed the earth was flat.
2. plain (speech, etc.); simple
1. Pacific Ocean
3. Pacific OceanThe Pacific Ocean is the largest of the Earth's oceanic d... Read more
大平洋: Irregular kanji usage.
1. plain; open field
2. PlainIn geography, a plain is land with relatively low relief,... Read more
Common word Links
Common word Links
1. breaststroke (swimming)
2. BreaststrokeThe breaststroke is a swimming style in which the swimmer... Read more
1. even scale; equilibrium; balance; equalization; equalisation
2. Chemical equilibriumIn a chemical reaction, chemical equilibrium is the state... Read more