Words — 73 found
1. overcrowding; congestion; overpopulationAntonym: 過疎
2. crammed (schedule); congested; busy; tight
- He organized his overcrowded schedule and managed to come to see my performance.
1. secrecy; highly classified information
2. ConfidentialityConfidentiality is an ethical principle associated with s... Read more
JLPT N3 Links
1. fine (grain, workmanship, etc.); close (weave); delicate; intricate; elaborate
2. precise; accurate; careful; meticulous; close (e.g. observation); minute; elaborate (e.g. plan)
- けいかくをじっこう 。
- He carried out the plan he had made in detail.
1. secret; clandestine; covert
2. spy (for a daimyo, shogun, etc.); secret agentHistorical term
1. thick; dense; rich (as in taste or content); deep (colour); strong (smell, scent)
2. Consolidation (soil)Consolidation is a process by which soils decrease in vol... Read more