Words — 70 found
1. secrecy; highly classified information
2. ConfidentialityConfidentiality is an ethical principle associated with s... Read more
JLPT N3 Links
1. dense; thick; crowdedAntonym: 疎 そ
- The entire body is densely covered with hair.
2. close (relationship); intimate
- That politician has been trafficking in drugs for years.
3. minute; fine; careful
5. esoteric Buddhism; secret Buddhist teachingsBuddhist term, Abbreviation, See also 密教 みっきょう
1. secret; clandestine; covert
2. spy (for a daimyo, shogun, etc.); secret agentHistorical term
1. thick; dense; rich (as in taste or content); deep (colour); strong (smell, scent)
2. Consolidation (soil)Consolidation is a process by which soils decrease in vol... Read more