Words — 48 found
1. to take (by force); to take away; to snatch; to steal; to rob (someone) of; to dispossess of; to deprive of; to usurp
2. to absorb (one's attention); to fascinate; to captivate; to charm; to dazzleas 心を〜, 目を〜, etc.
1. (having) life-and-death power (over)Yojijukugo (four character compound)
1. stripping (of rights, office, etc.); deprivation; forfeit; revocation; divestiture
1. to scramble for; to struggle for; to contend for; to fight for
2. Ablative caseIn linguistics, ablative case is a name given to cases in... Read more
1. to be captivated by ...; to be fascinated with ...