Words — 1204 found
1. airfield; airport
3. AerodromeAn aerodrome is a location from which aircraft flight ope... Read more
1. factory; plant; mill; workshop
2. FactoryA factory (previously manufactory) or manufacturing plant... Read more
1. parking lot; car park; carpark; parking garage
2. Parking lotA parking lot, also known as car lot, is a cleared area t... Read more
1. theatre; theater; playhouse
2. Theater (structure)A theater or theatre is a structure where theatrical work... Read more
1. place; spot; space
- しら 。
- The party grew chilly.
2. field; discipline; sphere; realm
- This tie is not suitable for a situation like this.
3. occasion; situationSee also その場
4. scene (of a play, movie, etc.)
5. session (of the stock market)
6. field; table; area in which cards are laid out (in a card game)
9. fieldPsychology, in Gestalt psychology
10. Field (physics)In physics, a field is a physical quantity associated wit... Read more
1. farm (agriculture)
3. FarmA farm is an area of land, or, for aquaculture, lake, riv... Read more
1. public square; square; plaza; piazza; forum
- Thousands of people were milling around in the square.
2. open space; clearing
- How about we play baseball in the open space?
3. Town squareA town square is an open public space commonly found in t... Read more
1. farm (livestock); stock farm; ranch; station
- What is the acreage of your ranch?
2. pasture; meadow; grazing land
- たべ 。
- Cows are eating grass in the meadow.
3. RanchA ranch is an area of landscape, including various struct... Read more
1. position; situation
- I'm not in a position to answer.
2. viewpoint; standpoint; point of view
- Try to see the problem from her point of view.
1. actual spot; scene (of a crime, accident, etc.)
2. (on) site; (on) the ground; (in) the field; job siteOnly applies to げんば
3. filming location; (movie) setOnly applies to げんば, See also 撮影現場
1. entrance; admission; entering
1. entry (on stage); appearance (on screen)Antonym: 退場
- That actress made three entrances onto the stage.
2. entrance; introduction (into a market)
- Many tales of alchemy show up in "Journey to the West".
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. market price
2. speculation (e.g. on stocks)
3. reputation (according to conventional wisdom); estimation; esteem
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. (town) market; (street) market; marketplace
- たと 、
- Somebody could exchange a sheep or a horse, for example, for anything in the marketplace that they considered to be of equal value.
2. MarketA market is one of many varieties of systems, institution... Read more
市庭: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
Common word Links
1. sports ground; playing field; playground
3. Playing fieldA playing field is a field used for playing sports or gam... Read more
Common word Links
1. field; sports stadium; arena
3. Sport venueA sport venue is a building, structure, or place in which... Read more