Words — 1155 found
1. airfield; airport
3. AerodromeAn aerodrome is a location from which aircraft flight ope... Read more
1. factory; plant; mill; workshop
2. FactoryA factory (previously manufactory) or manufacturing plant... Read more
1. parking lot; parking place; car park; carpark
2. Parking lotA parking lot, also known as car lot, is a cleared area t... Read more
1. theatre; theater; playhouse
2. Theater (structure)A theater or theatre is a structure where theatrical work... Read more
1. place; spot; space
- しら 。
- The party grew chilly.
2. field; discipline; sphere; realm
- This tie is not suitable for a situation like this.
3. occasion; situationSee also その場
4. scene (of a play, movie, etc.)
5. session (of the stock market)
6. area in which cards are laid out (in a card game)
8. fieldPhysics terminology
9. field (gestalt psychology)
10. Field (physics)In physics, a field is a physical quantity associated wit... Read more
1. farm (agriculture)
3. FarmA farm is an area of land, or, for aquaculture, lake, riv... Read more
1. public square; square; plaza; piazza; forum
2. open space; clearing
3. Town squareA town square is an open public space commonly found in t... Read more
1. farm (livestock); ranch (US); station (Aus, NZ)
- What is the acreage of your ranch?
2. pasture land; meadow; grazing land
- たべ 。
- Cows are eating grass in the meadow.
3. RanchA ranch is an area of landscape, including various struct... Read more
1. position; situation
- I'm not in a position to answer.
2. viewpoint; standpoint; point of view
- Try to see the problem from her point of view.
1. entrance; admission; entering
1. entry (on stage); appearance (on screen)Antonym: 退場
- That actress made three entrances onto the stage.
2. entrance; introduction (into a market)
- さいゆうき 」
- Many tales of alchemy show up in "Journey to the West".
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. market price
2. speculation (e.g. on stocks)
3. reputation (according to conventional wisdom); estimation; esteem
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. (town) market
- たと 、
- Somebody could exchange a sheep or a horse, for example, for anything in the marketplace that they considered to be of equal value.
2. (the) marketplace
3. MarketA market is one of many varieties of systems, institution... Read more
市庭: Out-dated kanji.
Common word Links
1. sports ground; playing field; playground
3. Playing fieldA playing field is a field used for playing sports or gam... Read more
Common word Links
1. field; sports stadium; arena
3. Sport venueA sport venue is a building, structure, or place in which... Read more