Words — 23 found
1. to intimidate; to frighten; to scare
- There are dangers that threaten both men and women.
2. to threaten (e.g. peace); to jeopardize; to endanger; to imperil
脅やかす 【おびやかす】、劫かす 【おびやかす】
脅やかす: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. troublesome; bothersome; tiresome; annoying
億劫 【おくこう】、億劫 【おっこう】
おっこう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. kalpa (eon, aeon)Buddhism, Only applies to こう, Only applies to ごう
2. ko (in go); position that allows for eternal capture and recapture of the same stonesUsually written using kana alone, usu. コウ
3. Kalpa (aeon)Kalpa is a Sanskrit word (कल्प kalpa) meaning an aeon, or... Read more
1. eternal recurrence; eternal returnYojijukugo (four character compound), in Nietzsche's philosophy 'ewige Wiederkunft'
2. Eternal returnEternal return (also known as "eternal recurrence") is a ... Read more
1. the kalpa of nothingness (the final aeon of the universe)Buddhism, See also 四劫
1. the kalpa of formation (the first aeon of the universe)Buddhism, See also 四劫
1. forevermore; for eternityYojijukugo (four character compound)
みらいようごう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. eternity; through all eternity; for evermore; for many generations to comeYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. to show unwillingness (to do); to be reluctant (to do); to look annoyed; to show signs of finding something bothersomeusu. in the negative