Words — 110 found
1. serious; earnest
- George is not serious about his study.
2. real sword (as opposed to a wooden practice weapon)
- しんけん ？」「
- "Dad, this a real sword?" "Of course, it is a duel after all."
1. sword (esp. a large, double-edged one); blade
- ほろ 。
- All who take up the sword will perish by the sword.
2. bayonetOnly applies to けん
3. swordsmanshipOnly applies to けん
4. stinger; ovipositor; dartZoology, Only applies to けん
5. SwordA sword is a bladed weapon (edged weapon) used primarily ... Read more
剣 【つるぎ】、劒 【けん】、劒 【つるぎ】、劍 【けん】、劍 【つるぎ】
劒: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 劒: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 劍: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage. 劍: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. kendo; Japanese martial art using bamboo swords
2. Kendo, meaning "Way of The Sword", is a modern Japanese martia... Read more
2. GladiatorA gladiator was an armed combatant who entertained audien... Read more
1. fighting with real swords; game played in real earnestYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. short sword; dagger; stiletto
2. hour hand (of a clock)See also 長剣 ちょうけん
2. guns and swords
3. BayonetA bayonet is a knife, sword, or spike-shaped weapon desig... Read more
1. CambridgeUsually written using kana alone
2. Cambridge (Britain, US)
3. CambridgeThe city of Cambridge is a university town and the admini... Read more
剣橋: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.
2. Kaiken (dagger)A kaiken (懐剣, prior to modern orthographic reform kwaiken... Read more
1. cyclops (any minute crustacean of genus Cyclops)Usually written using kana alone
2. Cyclops (genus)This article is about the crustacean. See Cyclops (disamb... Read more