Words — 107 found
1. serious; earnest
- George is not serious about his study.
2. real sword (as opposed to unsharpened or wooden practice weapon)
- しんけん ？」「
- "Dad, this a real sword?" "Of course, it is a duel after all."
真険: Irregular kanji usage.
1. sword (originally esp. a doubled-edged sword); sabre; saber; blade
- ほろ 。
- All who take up the sword will perish by the sword.
2. bayonetOnly applies to けん
3. swordsmanshipOnly applies to けん
4. stinger; ovipositor; dartOnly applies to けん
5. SwordA sword is a bladed weapon (edged weapon) used primarily ... Read more
剣 【つるぎ】、劒 【けん】、劒 【つるぎ】、劍 【けん】、劍 【つるぎ】
劒: Out-dated kanji. 劒: Out-dated kanji. 劍: Out-dated kanji. 劍: Out-dated kanji.
1. kendo; swordmanship; fencing; way of the sword
2. Kendo, meaning "Way of The Sword", is a modern Japanese martia... Read more
2. GladiatorA gladiator was an armed combatant who entertained audien... Read more
1. short sword; dagger; stiletto
2. hour hand (of a clock)See also 長剣 ちょうけん
1. fighting with real swords; game played in real earnestYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. guns and swords
3. BayonetA bayonet is a knife, sword, or spike-shaped weapon desig... Read more
1. cyclops (any minute crustacean of genus Cyclops)Usually written using kana alone
2. Cyclops (genus)This article is about the crustacean. See Cyclops (disamb... Read more
1. shuriken; small throwing blade; throwing star
2. ShurikenA shuriken is a traditional Japanese concealed weapon tha... Read more
1. kendama; Japanese bilboquet (cup-and-ball game)
2. KendamaA kendama (けん玉, also written as 剣玉 and 拳玉) is a tradition... Read more
剣玉 【けんだま】、拳玉 【けんだま】