Words — 118 found
1. special; particular; extraordinary; exceptional; especial
2. ParticularIn philosophy, particulars are concrete entities existing... Read more
1. distinction; differentiation; discrimination
2. discrimination (against people)
3. DiscriminationDiscrimination is the prejudicial treatment of an individ... Read more
差別 【しゃべつ】、差別 【しゃべち】
しゃべつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. しゃべち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. gender; distinction of sex; sex
2. SexIn biology, sexual reproduction is a process of combining... Read more
1. distinction; difference; discrimination
2. separate; different; another; extra
- Let's play chess another time.
3. exception; exclusionSee also 別として, oft. as 別として
4. classified by; ranked by; according toSee also 男女別
- Please classify these books by subject.
べち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. distinction; differentiation; classification
區別: Out-dated kanji.
1. separate; respective
1. particular; special; exceptional; especial
2. particularly; especially; exceptionally
格別 【かくべち】、各別 【かくべつ】、各別 【かくべち】
かくべち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. かくべち: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. discrimination; discernment; identification
職別: Irregular kanji usage.
1. discretion; prudence; good sense; judgement; judgment; wisdom; discernment
1. an infinite variety of; multifarious; being extremely varied and wide-rangingYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. racial discrimination; racism
2. RacismRacism is generally understood as either belief that diff... Read more
1. sexual discrimination; sex discrimination; sexism
2. SexismSexism, also known as gender discrimination or sex discri... Read more
1. distinction between right and wrong; distinction between good and bad
- He cannot tell right from wrong.