Words — 1090 found
1. entry to school or university; matriculation; enrolment (in university, etc.) (enrollment)
2. MatriculationMatriculation, in the broadest sense, means to be registe... Read more
2. ClosetA closet (especially in North American usage) is a small ... Read more
押入 【おしいれ】、押入れ 【おしいれ】
1. income; receipts; revenue
2. IncomeIncome is the consumption and savings opportunity gained ... Read more
1. to enter; to go intoAntonym: 出る
- はい 、
- こた 。
- "I do not regret having gone into the forest and up the mountain," replied the younger brother.
2. to break into
- はい 。
- A burglar broke into your house while you were away on vacation.
3. to join; to enroll
- If he could pass for eighteen years old, he'd join the army.
4. to contain; to hold; to accommodate
- People under eighteen aren't supposed to buy alcoholic drinks.
5. to have (an income of)
- げっしゅう ２０００
- はい 。
- He has a monthly income of 2,000 dollars.
6. to get; to receive; to score
1. to put in; to let in; to take in; to bring in; to insert; to install (e.g. software); to set (a jewel, etc.); to ink in (e.g. tattoo)
- I put it in the drawer.
2. to admit; to accept; to employ; to hire
- Can foreign students be in the club?
3. to accept; to comply; to grant; to adopt (a policy, etc.); to take (advice, etc.); to listen to; to pay attention toesp. 容れる
4. to include
5. to pay (one's rent, etc.)
6. to cast (a vote)
7. to make (tea, coffee, etc.)See also 淹れる
- Do you want me to make coffee?
8. to turn on (a switch, etc.)
- It's very warm. Shall I turn on the air conditioner?
9. to send (a fax); to call
容れる 【いれる】、函れる 【いれる】
Common word JLPT N1 Links
2. to bathe; to take a bath; to enter a bath
3. BathingBathing is the washing or cleansing of the body with a fl... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. entry (in a form, register, diary, etc.); filling in; filling out
1. entrance; admission; entering
1. to like; to be pleased with; to be delighted with; to take a liking to; to suit one's fancy
1. invasion; incursion; raid; aggression; intrusion; trespass; penetration
1. care; looking after; repair; maintenance; tending; trimming; grooming
- I would like you to assist me with my gardening.
2. (police) raid; crackdown
- う 。
- The main office was raided by the police.
1. going in and out; entering and exiting
2. visiting regularly; frequenting; having regular dealings with
3. income and expenditure; incomings and outgoings
4. increase and decrease; surplus and deficit; fluctuation
5. fight; trouble; quarrel; dispute
6. indentations (e.g. of a coastline)
出入り 【ではいり】、出這入り 【ではいり】
1. joining a company; getting a job with a company; entering a company
1. to harvest; to reap
2. to take in; to gather in
- くだ 。
- Please bring in the washing.
3. to adopt (e.g. idea); to accept (e.g. advice); to introduce; to borrow (e.g. word)
- We do not always take his advice.
採り入れる 【とりいれる】、取入れる 【とりいれる】、取りいれる 【とりいれる】
1. rounding (fractions); rounding half upYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. container; case; receptacle
- The eye socket is the bone receptacle in which the eye fits.
2. coffin; casketSee also 棺, euph.
容れ物 【いれもの】、入物 【いれもの】、容物 【いれもの】
入物: Irregular okurigana usage. 容物: Irregular okurigana usage.