Words — 42 found
1. good; excellent; fine; nice; pleasant; agreeableUsually written using kana alone, also いい (all senses)
- Hope to see you again next year.
2. sufficient (can be used to turn down an offer); ready; prepared
- い 。
- "I'm going to see your father today, about career counselling." "You don't need to bother with that."
3. profitable (e.g. deal, business offer, etc.); beneficial
- あるひ 、
- で 。
- One day I had a phone call from a friend. "There's a nice little earner, won't you come round?" so I went to his house.
- You may go on condition that you return by five.
善い 【よい】、好い 【よい】、佳い 【よい】、吉い 【よい】、宜い 【よい】
宜い: Irregular kanji usage.
1. good piece of work
2. honourable mention (honorable)Abbreviation
1. most interesting part (of a story); climax; good part
2. scenic spot; beautiful place
1. beauties die young; beauty and luck seldom go togetherYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. talented man and a beautiful woman; well-matched pair; wit and beautyYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. scenic beauty; magnificent (spectacular) viewYojijukugo (four character compound)