Words — 277 found
1. fit; spasm; attack; seizureMedicine
2. Paroxysmal attackParoxysmal attacks are short, frequent and stereotyped sy... Read more
1. operation; management; handling
- むずか 。
- Operation of this computer is tricky.
2. manipulating (to one's benefit); manipulation; influencing
- わ 。
- I don't know how to operate this CD player.
1. movement (of the body); action; motion; gesture
- He is awkward in his movements.
2. bearing; carriage; behaviour; behavior; demeanour; demeanor
3. operation (of a machine, software, etc.); running; working; functioning
- The artificial satellite launched at the cost of the welfare budget did not work properly.
1. masterpiece; best work
- み 、
- おどろ 。
- He was surprised to find the great artist's masterpiece hung on the wall upside down.
2. amusing blunder; funny mistake; bonerwith sarcastic tone
- A-ha-ha-ha! What a blunder!
1. creation; production; creative work (novel, film, etc.); original work; (creative) writing
- This artist creates beautiful paintings.
2. fabrication; fiction; invention
- I think she made up that story.
1. work (film, book)
- His next production was a very ambitious musical.
2. production; creation; turning (something) out; development
1. manufacture; production
2. production (of a film, play, TV show, etc.)
1. work (e.g. of art); productionSee also 作品
2. harvest; cultivation; farming; crop; yield
- He is skilled in handicraft.
2. work; construction; manufacturing
3. maneuvering; manoeuvering
- When the accountant was arrested, rumour had it that it was for his creative bookkeeping.
1. one's own work; making by oneself
2. HomebuiltThe term homebuilt is used to describe machines built out... Read more
1. poor crop; bad harvest; crop failure
2. low quality (e.g. of literary works)
1. new work; new production; new composition; new creation; new title
1. painstaking piece of work; work of great effort; tour de force; outstanding workesp. りきさく
2. toil; labor; labourFormal or literary term, esp. りょくさく