Words — 10 found
- What did the announcement just say?
2. how manyOnly applies to なん, See also 何か月, followed by a counter
- くら 、
- "No, not so much. At most comparing sizes, telling dirty stories." "Sizes of what?" "Of 'that'."
3. large number of; manyOnly applies to なん, See also 何度も, See also 何日も, followed by (optional number), counter and も
- I know you're at an age where sexual desire flourishes and you want to do 'you-know-what' with 'that' but... well, sit down there.
4. you-know-what; that
5. whatsit; what's the expression; what do you call them
6. what?expressing surprise
7. hey!expressing anger or irritability
Common word JLPT N5 Links
JLPT N2 Links
1. such and such (when being vague, placeholder, etc.); this and that
2. What?; What is the matter?; What are the items?
3. Let's see... (e.g. when about to read a letter); well, well
1. how; in what wayUsually written using kana alone
2. circumstancesUsually written using kana alone, See also 如何による
- まい 。
- Rain or shine, I will come to meet you at the station.
1. how; in what way; I wonderUsually written using kana alone, See also 如何 どう, emphatic
- かんが 、
- Where did you come up with the idea that I'm familiar with robotics and such I wonder?
1. noncommutative geometry; NCGMathematics
2. Noncommutative geometryNoncommutative geometry (NCG) is a branch of mathematics ... Read more