Words — 12 found
- What did the announcement just say?
2. you-know-what; that thing
- くら 、
- "No, not so much. At most comparing sizes, telling dirty stories." "Sizes of what?" "Of 'that'."
3. whatsit; whachamacallit; what's-his-name; what's-her-name
4. (not) at all; (not) in the slightestwith neg. sentence
5. what?; huh?indicates surprise
- こしぬ ！
- What? You can't do it? You coward! Chicken!
6. hey!indicates anger or irritability
7. oh, no (it's fine); why (it's nothing); oh (certainly not)used to dismiss someone's worries, concerns, etc.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
JLPT N2 Links
1. whatused when asking about or referring to multiple unspecified things
2. so-and-so; such and such; something (or other)used when listing things that are unknown or do not need to be specified
3. what?; wait; hang onused when asking for confirmation upon hearing something surprising
4. well, well; let's seeused when about to read a letter or document
5. no; oh (not at all); please; there, thereused to dismiss someone's words or concerns
1. how; in what wayUsually written using kana alone
2. circumstancesUsually written using kana alone, See also 如何による
- まい 。
- Rain or shine, I will come to meet you at the station.
1. how much; how many; what amount; what extentUsually written using kana alone
幾許 【いくばく】、幾何 【いくばく】
1. how; in what way; I wonderUsually written using kana alone, See also 如何 どう, emphatic
- かんが 、
- Where did you come up with the idea that I'm familiar with robotics and such I wonder?
1. whatSee also 何
- What is he up to now?
2. how manySee also 何か月, followed by a counter
- いえ 、
- How many cats are there in this house?
- さが 。
- I inquired about the book in many stores.
4. several; a few; someSee also 何日か, followed by a counter and か
- み 。
- You see some trees in front of the school.
1. how; in what way; how aboutUsually written using kana alone
- How about wearing contact lenses?
2. questionableUsually written using kana alone
1. noncommutative geometry; NCGMathematics
2. Noncommutative geometryNoncommutative geometry (NCG) is a branch of mathematics ... Read more