Words — 12 found
- What did the announcement just say?
2. you-know-what; that thing
- くら 、
- "No, not so much. At most comparing sizes, telling dirty stories." "Sizes of what?" "Of 'that'."
3. whatsit; whachamacallit; what's-his-name; what's-her-name
- I know you're at an age where sexual desire flourishes and you want to do 'you-know-what' with 'that' but... well, sit down there.
4. (not) at all; (not) in the slightestwith neg. sentence
5. what?; huh?indicates surprise
6. hey!indicates anger or irritability
7. oh, no (it's fine); why (it's nothing); oh (certainly not)used to dismiss someone's worries, concerns, etc.
Common word JLPT N5 Links
JLPT N2 Links
1. such and such (when being vague, placeholder, etc.); this and that
2. What?; What is the matter?; What are the items?
3. Let's see... (e.g. when about to read a letter); well, well
1. how; in what wayUsually written using kana alone
2. circumstancesUsually written using kana alone, See also 如何による
- まい 。
- Rain or shine, I will come to meet you at the station.
1. how; in what way; I wonderUsually written using kana alone, See also 如何 どう, emphatic
- かんが 、
- Where did you come up with the idea that I'm familiar with robotics and such I wonder?
1. whatSee also 何
- き なんと
- Should he come, what should I say to him?
2. how manySee also 何か月, followed by a counter
- さが 。
- I inquired about the book in many stores.
4. several; a few; someSee also 何日か, followed by a counter and か
1. how; in what way; how aboutUsually written using kana alone
2. questionableUsually written using kana alone
1. noncommutative geometry; NCGMathematics
2. Noncommutative geometryNoncommutative geometry (NCG) is a branch of mathematics ... Read more