- What did the announcement just say?
2. you-know-what; that thing
- くら 、
- "No, not so much. At most comparing sizes, telling dirty stories." "Sizes of what?" "Of 'that'."
3. whatsit; whachamacallit; what's-his-name; what's-her-name
4. penis; (one's) thing; dickColloquialism, Usually written using kana alone, esp. ナニ
5. (not) at all; (not) in the slightestwith neg. sentence
- こしぬ ！
- What? You can't do it? You coward! Chicken!
6. what?; huh?indicates surprise
7. hey!; come on!indicates anger or irritability
8. oh, no (it's fine); why (it's nothing); oh (certainly not)used to dismiss someone's worries, concerns, etc.
Log in to talk about this word.