Words — 121 found
1. drama; play
- はじ 。
- The play began exactly on time.
2. powerful drugAbbreviation, abbr of 劇薬
1. (written) appeal; circular; manifesto
2. encouragement; encouraging words; letter of encouragementColloquialism
1. ji (ancient Chinese halberd)
2. Ji (halberd)The ji, the Chinese halberd, was used as a military weapo... Read more
1. gap; space
- The exchange unfolding in front of my eyes had not a single millimetre of a gap in which for me to slip.
2. break; interlude; intervalOnly applies to すき
3. chink (in one's armor, armour); chance; opportunity; weak spotOnly applies to すき, Only applies to げき, Only applies to ひま
- Opportunity makes a thief.
4. breach (of a relationship between people)Only applies to げき, Only applies to ひま
透き 【すき】、隙 【げき】、隙 【ひま】、隙 【すきけ】
1. theatre; theater; playhouse
2. Theater (structure)A theater or theatre is a structure where theatrical work... Read more
1. encouragement; spurring (on); cheering (on)
1. troupe; theatrical company
1. dramatic; exciting; touchingOnly applies to 劇的
激的: Irregular kanji usage.
1. fierce battle; hard-fought battle; hot contest; severe fight