Words — 44 found
1. theatre; theater; playhouse
2. Theater (structure)A theater or theatre is a structure where theatrical work... Read more
1. troupe; theatrical company
1. dramatic; exciting; touchingOnly applies to 劇的
激的: Irregular kanji usage.
1. fierce battle; hard-fought battle; hot contest; severe fight
1. sharp pain; acute pain; intense pain
劇痛: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. violence; vehemence; fury; fervour; fervor; severity; fierceness; keenness
1. comic strip with dramatic story
2. Gekigais Japanese for "dramatic pictures. " The term was coined... Read more
1. play within a play
2. Story within a storyA story within a story, is a literary device in which one... Read more