Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. barely; narrowly; only just; with difficultyUsually written using kana alone
1. patience; endurance
辛棒: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. spicy; hot
- I don't care too much for hot food.
- She has gone through many difficulties.
3. harsh (criticism); severe (punishment); strict
4. painful; bitter; difficult; toughSee also 辛い つらい
1. dry taste (e.g. sake, wine)
- I want something dry.
2. a liking for sake; one who likes sake
3. salty (taste)
4. harsh; scathing
1. mustardUsually written using kana alone
芥子: Out-dated kanji.
1. painful; bitter; heart-breaking; difficult (emotionally)Usually written using kana alone
2. tough; difficult; hard (usu. of situations)Usually written using kana alone, See also 辛い づらい
3. cruel; harsh; coldUsually written using kana alone
1. bitter (e.g. criticism); sharp; biting; severe; scathing; harsh
1. drinker; person fond of alcohol (as opposed to sweets)See also 甘党
2. person fond of spicy foodColloquialism
1. hot taste; sharp taste; pungent taste; salty taste味 is ateji in からみ
3. PiquancePiquance or piquancy is the sensation commonly referred t... Read more
辛み 【からみ】、辛味 【しんみ】
1. to treat badlySee also 当たる
辛くあたる 【つらくあたる】、つらく当たる 【つらくあたる】
1. Xinhai Revolution (1911)
2. Xinhai RevolutionThe Xinhai Revolution or Hsinhai Revolution, also known a... Read more
1. hottish; salty; somewhat hot; kind of salty; on the dry side
2. strict; harsh