Words — 67 found
1. rule; regulation
1. regulation; (traffic) policing; control; restriction
2. RegulationRegulation is administrative legislation that constitutes... Read more
1. model; standard; pattern; norm; criterion; example
2. Norm (social)Social norms are described by sociologists as being laws ... Read more
1. standard; basis; criterion; norm; reference; datum
1. order; observance; discipline
- Discipline is rather mild at this school.
2. rules; law; regulations
- Some pupils find it difficult to follow the rules.
1. stipulation; prescription; provision; regulation; rule
1. scale; scope; plan; structure
1. agreement; rules; code; protocol; convention; bylaw
1. deregulation; removal (easing) of (official) restrictions; relaxation of regulationsYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. DeregulationDeregulation is when government reduces its role and allo... Read more
1. regular; well-regulated; systematic; orderly
規則正い: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. by the rules
- That guard tends to do everything by the book.
1. regular verblinguistics terminology
2. Regular verbA regular verb is any verb whose conjugation follows the ... Read more