Words — 74 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
- The dew evaporated when the sun rose.
2. disappearance (of a person); vanishing without a traceColloquialism
- I've heard about it. Your parents disappeared, running out on their debt didn't they?
3. EvaporationEvaporation is a type of vaporization of a liquid that oc... Read more
1. humid; sultry
むし暑い 【むしあつい】、蒸暑い 【むしあつい】
JLPT N1 Links
2. DistillationDistillation is a method of separating mixtures based on ... Read more
蒸溜 【じょうりゅう】、蒸餾 【じょうりゅう】
蒸餾: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. steam engine
2. Steam engineA steam engine is a heat engine that performs mechanical ... Read more
1. to reheat; to steam over
2. to bring up again (a problem that has been dealt with); to take up again; to drag up; to rehash
1. steam locomotive
2. Steam locomotiveA steam locomotive is a railway locomotive that produces ... Read more
1. distilled liquor; spirits
2. Distilled beverageA distilled beverage, spirit, or liquor is an alcoholic b... Read more
1. hot and humid; muggy; sultryUsually written using kana alone, Onomatopoeic or mimetic word
1. to steam (food)See also 蒸す むす
蒸す: Irregular okurigana usage.
2. EvaporiteEvaporite is a name for a water-soluble mineral sediment ... Read more
1. evaporation heat
2. Enthalpy of vaporizationThe enthalpy of vaporization, (symbol), also known as the... Read more
1. steam pressure
2. Vapor pressureVapor pressure or equilibrium vapor pressure is the press... Read more
1. bamboo steamer; steaming basket; wooden frame holder with reed base used to steam food over a potUsually written using kana alone, 井籠 (rarely 井篭) refers to a square basket
2. soba served on a small wickerwork tray; wickerwork tray (for serving soba)Usually written using kana alone
3. MushikiMushiki or seiro are two different types of Japanese stea... Read more
蒸籠 【せいろう】、蒸篭 【せいろ】、蒸篭 【せいろう】、井籠 【せいろ】、井籠 【せいろう】、井篭 【せいろ】、井篭 【せいろう】
井籠: Irregular kanji usage. 井籠: Irregular kanji usage. 井篭: Irregular kanji usage. 井篭: Irregular kanji usage.
2. TranspirationTranspiration is a process similar to evaporation. It is ... Read more
1. steamer; steam cooker
2. Food steamerA food steamer or steam cooker is a kitchen appliance use... Read more