Words — 81 found
1. trouble; hardship; difficulty; labour; labor; toil; pains
2. anxiety; worry; concern; cares
苦勞: Out-dated kanji.
1. painful; difficult; tough; hard
- くる 、
- It's so painful. Stop it!
2. distressing; (psychologically) difficult; stressful; awkward (e.g. position)
- He meditated on his past life of suffering.
3. straitened (circumstances); tight (financial situation); needy; struggling
- くる 。
- His family is rather badly off.
4. strained (interpretation, explanation, etc.); lame (e.g. excuse); forced (e.g. smile); far-fetched
1. to suffer; to groan; to be worried
1. to torment; to pain; to inflict (physical) pain; to hurt
2. to harass; to cause (emotional) pain; to afflict; to distress; to bother; to trouble; to stump; to baffle
1. pain; anguish; distress; suffering; hardship
2. SufferingSuffering, or pain in a broad sense, is an experience of ... Read more
1. difficult situation; adverse circumstances; predicament; trouble; dilemma; distress
1. candid advice; frank advice; honest opinion; exhortation; harsh but honest advice
1. last resort; desperate measure taken under pressure of necessity
1. bitterness; distress; pain; anguish; affliction
2. bitterness and astringency