Words — 121 found
- He whispered something in her ear.
- かよ 。
- She goes to a school for the deaf.
3. edge; crust
4. selvedge (non-fray machined edge of fabrics); selvage
5. EarThe ear is the organ that detects sound. It not only rece... Read more
1. welcome (news); inviting; encouraging; tempting; hopeful
1. hard (on the ears); offensive (to the ear); rasping; rough; harsh; grating; jarring; cacophonous
1. whispering into a person's ear
耳うち 【みみうち】、耳打 【みみうち】
耳打: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. tinnitus; ringing in the earsMedicine, etc. term
2. TinnitusTinnitus is the perception of sound within the human ear ... Read more
1. earwax; cerumen
2. EarwaxEarwax, also known by the medical term cerumen, is a yell... Read more
耳あか 【みみあか】、耳垢 【じこう】
1. otorhinolaryngology; otolaryngology; ear, nose and throat department
1. eyes and ears; seeing and hearing
2. one's attention; one's interest
1. to hear; to hear by chance; to hear by accident; to catch (the sound)
1. to lend an ear; to hearken; to give an ear to; to listen carefullyIdiomatic expression
1. to listen carefully; to strain one's earsSee also 澄ます すます
1. to be told or made to hear something so often that you (metaphorically) get calluses on your ears
耳にたこができる 【みみにたこができる】、耳に胼胝ができる 【みみにたこができる】
1. all at once (usu. of payment); at one goColloquialism
- Aren't you paying for the damages in full?