Words — 63 found
1. practical use; application
- かつよう 。
- As a politician, he makes utmost use of his acting ability.
2. conjugation; inflectionLinguistics
- ふかけつ 、
- かつよう 。
- Conjugation of irregular verbs - essential for those learning English.
3. Grammatical conjugationIn linguistics, conjugation is the creation of derived fo... Read more
1. activity (of a person, organization, animal, volcano, etc.); action
2. movie (esp. during the silent movie period)Abbreviation, Obsolete term, See also 活動写真
1. activity (esp. energetic); great efforts; conspicuous service
- I see you're doing very well in your business.
2. to flourish; to participate actively; to play an active role
- おも 。
- I hope things have been going well for you.
1. printing type; movable type
2. printed text; print
1. action film; action movie; action dramaSee also アクションドラマ
2. riotous scene; fight scene
2. Activity (chemistry)In chemical thermodynamics, activity (symbol a) is a meas... Read more
1. active galaxyAstronomy
2. Active galactic nucleusAn active galactic nucleus (AGN) is a compact region at t... Read more
1. tableau vivant
2. Tableau vivantTableau vivant means "living picture". The term describes... Read more