Words — 60 found
1. practical use; application
- かつよう 。
- As a politician, he makes utmost use of his acting ability.
2. conjugation; inflectionlinguistics terminology
- ふかけつ 、
- かつよう 。
- Conjugation of irregular verbs - essential for those learning English.
3. Grammatical conjugationIn linguistics, conjugation is the creation of derived fo... Read more
1. activity (of a person, organization, animal, volcano, etc.); action
2. movie (esp. during the silent movie period)Abbreviation, Obsolete term, See also 活動写真
1. activity (esp. energetic); great efforts; conspicuous service
- I see you're doing very well in your business.
2. to flourish; to participate actively; to play an active role
- おも 。
- I hope things have been going well for you.
1. printing type; movable type
2. printed text; print
1. action film; action movie; action dramaSee also アクションドラマ
2. riotous scene; fight scene
2. Activity (chemistry)In chemical thermodynamics, activity (symbol a) is a meas... Read more
1. tableau vivant
2. Tableau vivantTableau vivant means "living picture". The term describes... Read more
1. active galaxyAstronomy, etc. term
2. Active galactic nucleusAn active galactic nucleus (AGN) is a compact region at t... Read more
1. addiction to the printed word; reading addict; book (print) junkieYojijukugo (four character compound)