Words — 46 found
- January is the first month of the year.
2. age; years
- Might I ask your age?
3. past one's prime; old age
4. YearA year is the orbital period of the Earth moving around t... Read more
- Not all of us are born with musical talent.
1. annual revenue (government); annual income (government); budget receipts
2. Government revenueGovernment revenue is revenue received by a government. I... Read more
1. annual expenditure
2. Government spending"Public Purse" redirects here. For the term used in relat... Read more
1. to grow old; to age
歳をとる 【としをとる】、年を取る 【としをとる】、歳を取る 【としをとる】
1. almanac of seasonal words (for haiku poets)
2. SaijikiA saijiki is a list of kigo (seasonal terms) used in haik... Read more
1. year-end giftSee also お歳暮
2. end of the year; year end
1. (phenomenon of) precession of the equinoxes
2. PrecessionPrecession is a change in the orientation of the rotation... Read more