Words — 68 found
菓物 【くだもの】、果物 【かぶつ】
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. fruit; nut; berry
2. fruits; profitLaw, etc. term
3. FruitIn botany, a fruit is a part of a flowering plant that de... Read more
1. as was expected; just as one thought; sure enough
- Since in this organization they're all chiefs and no Indians, it's a wonder any decisions get made.
2. really; actually; everused in interrogative and hypothetical sentences
- We will check to see if what you have said is really the truth.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. the end; the extremity; the limit; the limits; the result
1. to accomplish; to achieve; to carry out; to fulfill; to fulfil; to realize; to execute; to perform; to do
2. to do ... completely; to do ... entirelyafter the -masu stem of a verb
1. fleeting; transient; short-lived; momentary; ephemeral; fickle; vainUsually written using kana alone
- い 。
- People say that life is short.
2. empty (dream, etc.); mere (hope); faint (possibility)Usually written using kana alone
果敢ない 【はかない】、果敢無い 【はかない】、果無い 【はかない】、果ない 【はかない】、果敢い 【はかない】
果敢い: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. orchard; fruit farm
2. OrchardAn orchard is an intentional planting of trees or shrubs ... Read more
1. endless; boundless; everlasting
1. to end; to be finished; to be exhausted
2. to die; to perish
3. to do utterly; to do completelyindicates an extreme has been reached
1. orchardist; fruit grower
- The orchardist grafted an apple bud onto the rootstock.
1. good fortune; luck; happiness
- He's a lucky guy.
2. vipaka (retribution)Buddhist term, See also 業 ごう