Words — 77 found
1. muscle; tendon; sinew
2. vein; artery
3. fiber; fibre; string
4. line; stripe; streak
5. reason; logicSee also 筋が通る
- とお 。
- There isn't much logic in what you're saying.
6. plot; storyline
- I don't understand this novel's plot.
7. lineage; descent
8. school (e.g. of scholarship or arts)
9. aptitude; talent
10. source (of information, etc.); circle; channel
- きょねん 、
- き 。
- I heard about it from another source last year.
11. well-informed person (in a transaction)
12. logical move (in go, shogi, etc.)
13. ninth vertical lineShogi
14. seam on a helmet
15. gristly fish paste (made of muscle, tendons, skin, etc.)Abbreviation, See also 筋蒲鉾
16. social position; statusArchaism
17. on (a river, road, etc.); along
18. counter for long thin things; counter for roads or blocks when giving directions
19. street (in Osaka)Only applies to 筋
20. (Edo period) counter for hundreds of mon (obsolete unit of currency)Archaism
21. SujiSuji may refer to: Suji, Kilimanjaro, a small village in ... Read more
1. article (in a document); clause; section; provision
- だい １
- Non-violence is the first article of my faith.
2. counter for lines, stripes, streaks, rays, etc.
3. although; thoughas とは言い条
4. since; as; because; inasmuch asepistolary style
5. jō; north-south division of an imperial city consisting of west-east streets and their corresponding wards (in the jō-bō system)Historical term, See also 条坊制
1. treaty; pact; convention; agreement
2. TreatyA treaty is an express agreement under international law ... Read more
1. condition; term; requirement; qualification; prerequisite
1. conditional; with conditions attached
条件付: Irregular okurigana usage.
1. conditional acceptance
- じょうけんつきさいろく 」
- The student submitted a paper to an English-language journal, and the result was "conditional acceptance".
1. regulations; rules
2. (local) regulation; ordinance; bylaw; lawOnly applies to 条例
3. By-lawBy-law (sometimes also spelled bylaw, by law or byelaw) c... Read more
1. Actinopterygii (class of the ray-finned fishes)
2. ActinopterygiiThe Actinopterygii, or ray-finned fishes, constitute a cl... Read more
1. linear mark; abrasion; scratch; streak
2. Streak (mineralogy)The streak (also called "powder color") of a mineral is t... Read more
1. striped dolphin (Stenella coeruleoalba)Usually written using kana alone
2. Striped dolphinThe Striped Dolphin (Stenella coeruleoalba) is an extensi... Read more
1. conditional moodGrammar
2. Conditional moodIn linguistics, the conditional mood is the inflectional ... Read more
1. conditional sentenceGrammar
2. conditional statementComputing