Words — 51 found
1. expectation; anticipation; hope
2. Expectation (epistemic)In the case of uncertainty, expectation is what is consid... Read more
1. term; period; time frame
2. time limit; deadline; cutoff (date)See also 期限切れ
- All essays must be handed in on time.
1. fixed date; settlement date
期日 【きにち】、期日 【ごじつ】
ごじつ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. not to be depended on; of little hope
- おも 。
- Therefore I'm giving up for now. I'll still try to check out other possibilities but ... I think hopes are slim.
1. to fix (a time, date, etc.); to set
2. to expect; to hope for; to look forward to; to foresee; to anticipate
3. to resolve (to do); to decide upon; to prepare for; to promise; to pledge
1. to hang one's hopes on; to expect from
1. expected value; expectation value; expectationMathematics
2. Expected valueIn probability theory, the expected value (or expectation... Read more
1. to live up to (one's) expectations; to meet expectations
期待にそう 【きたいにそう】、期待に添う 【きたいにそう】
1. staggered terms (applied to corporate directors as a defensive measure against hostile takeovers)