Words — 12 found
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. trunk; torso; body; abdomen; waist
- A dachshund is a dog from Germany with a very long body and short legs.
2. plastron (in kendo); touching the plastron (kimari-te in kendo)
3. frame (of a drum, etc.); sound box (of a shamisen, etc.); hull (of a ship)
4. dealerHanafuda, Rare, See also 親 おや, also written as 筒
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. temple; shrine; chapel
3. companysuffix attached to the names of some businesses, stores, etc.
4. front roomArchaism, See also 表座敷
1. road; path; street; routeAbbreviation, See also 道 みち
2. way; set of practices; rules for conducting oneselfSee also 道 みち
3. Buddhist teachings
5. modern administrative region of Japan (Hokkaido)
6. historical administrative region of Japan (Tokaido, Tosando, etc.)
7. province (Tang-era administrative region of China)
8. province (modern administrative region of Korea)
1. sinus; cavity; antrumAnatomy
2. neighborhood (administrative division in North Korea)
1. precisely; exactly; plumb; totally; very muchUsually written using kana alone
2. damn; stupid; cursedUsually written using kana alone
度 【ド】、度 【どう】
度: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. 度: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form. どう: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. 度: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.