Words — 5 found
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. magnificent; grand; impressive; dignified; majestic; imposing; stately
- The old man had a noble countenance.
2. fair; square; open; unashamed; brazen
3. grandly; boldly; confidently
- ふるま 。
- He bore himself well at the ceremony.
4. fairly; squarely; unreservedly; brazenly
1. with a roaring sound (of water or wind); sound of feet stamping on the groundOnomatopoeic or mimetic word
2. whoa! (command used to stop or quieten down a horse, etc.)See also どう