Words — 107 found
1. success; hit
1. growth; development; growing up; becoming an adult
2. growth (of a company, the economy, etc.)
1. results; record; grades; marks
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. adult (esp. person 20 years old or over); grownup
- Only adults may watch that film.
2. becoming an adult; coming of age; growing up (to be a man, woman)See also 新成人
- Sandra has grown up to be a beautiful woman.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. formation; establishment; materialization; coming into existence
- A new law has come into existence.
2. conclusion (e.g. of a deal); reaching (e.g. an agreement); approval; completion; closing; enacting; arrangement
3. being valid (of a theory, argument, etc.); holding; applying
1. (good) result; outcome; fruits (of one's labors); product; accomplishment
1. imago; adult (insect)
2. ImagoIn biology, the imago is the last stage of development of... Read more
1. ingredient name; constituent nameSee also 成分
- The components obtained by distillation of coal tar are as shown below.
2. StratosphereThe stratosphere is the second major layer of Earth's atm... Read more
1. Coming of Age Day (national holiday; second Monday in January); Adult's Day
2. Coming of Age DayComing of Age Day is a Japanese holiday held annually on ... Read more