Words — 119 found
1. sudden; abrupt; unexpected
- い 。
- He said that the matter was urgent, and that there was not a moment to lose.
2. urgent; pressing
3. steep; sharp; precipitous
- The staircase leading to the rooftop is narrow, steep, and dark.
4. rapid; swift; fast
- The current of this river is rapid.
5. emergency; crisis; danger
6. urgency; hurrying; haste
7. (in gagaku or noh) end of a songSee also 序破急
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. sudden; abrupt; rapid; sharp; drastic; radical
1. swiftly; rapidly; quickly; immediately; hastily; hurriedly
- Care aged him quickly.
2. suddenly; abruptly; unexpectedly
- いなお 。
- He changed his attitude suddenly.
3. sharply (of a slope, bend, etc.); steeply
1. swift current; rapids
2. RapidA rapid is a section of a river where the river bed has a... Read more
1. sudden rise (in price); sharp rise; jump; surge
1. rapid increase; proliferation; surge; explosion
1. vital part (of the body); tender spot; weak point; vitals
- みと 。
- I'm allowing all attacks except on vital organs.
2. key point; essential point; crux (of a problem); heart (of a matter)
3. male crotch (as a target in fighting)Colloquialism, See also 金的
1. sudden turn; sudden change
- There was a sudden change in the situation.
2. (suddenly occurring) accident; emergency
- し 。
- The siren sounded an emergency.