Words — 194 found
1. for the present; for the time being
2. for a while; for some time
1. current; urgent; pressing; impending
- とみられ 。
- The project is well-planned and interesting, but its immediate impact on the bottom line is not considered substantial.
2. to confront (an issue); to face (up to something)
- The problem before us today is not a new one.
3. for the meantime; at present
- You should play along with him for the time being.
1. beginning; start; outset
- The meeting was held as intended at the outset.
2. at first; at the beginning; initially; originally
- At first only a few people protested, but now they're all coming out of the woodwork.
1. being on duty; being on watch
- The policeman was on duty on that day.
2. person on duty
- There was only one warden on duty when the riot started.
1. for the time being; for the present; temporarily; for a time
- I am staying with my uncle for the time being, but later I will move to a small apartment.
2. immediate; present; current
3. for some time (after)
4. current accountSee also 当座預金
- Deposit this check in my checking account.
1. compared to our company's products (a phrase often used in advertising when comparing old and new products); in this company's comparison
- やくはんぶん （
- とうしゃひ ）
- じつげん ！
- As a result of new ultra-light materials, our product now only weighs about half as much as before!
2. as I see it; by my estimateColloquialism
- おも （
- とうしゃひ ）。
- I think there are a lot of beautiful women in Australia (YMMV).
1. harmless and inoffensive; bland; tepid
当たり障りの無い 【あたりさわりのない】、当り障りのない 【あたりさわりのない】、当り障りの無い 【あたりさわりのない】、当たりさわりのない 【あたりさわりのない】
1. to insinuate; to satirize; to satirise; to take a dig at