Words — 52 found
1. or; otherwise
2. furthermore; also
3. perhaps; by some chance; possiblyArchaism
4. that being said; be that as it mayArchaism
5. however; butArchaism
6. not to mention; needless to sayArchaism
7. as expected; sure enoughArchaism
8. really; at allArchaism, used to express emphatic denial, suspicion, or emotion
1. shogi; Japanese chess
2. Shogi, also known as Japanese chess, is a two-player strategy ... Read more
象棋 【しょうぎ】、象戯 【しょうぎ】
1. future (usually near); prospects
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. exactly; surely; certainly; justUsually written using kana alone, esp. 正に when in kanji
- つく 、
- Desktop publishing lets you produce books quickly and cheaply. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
2. right then; just then; at that momentUsually written using kana alone
- I was about to leave when you telephoned.
3. just (about to); on the verge (of doing or happening)Usually written using kana alone, esp. 将に when in kanji
4. duly; naturallyUsually written using kana alone, esp. 当に when in kanji
将に 【まさに】、当に 【まさに】
1. commissioned officer
將校: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.
1. falling down one after another (like dominoes)
2. toppling shogi pieces (lined up in a row)orig. meaning
1. camp stool; folding stool
床机 【しょうぎ】、将几 【しょうぎ】、牀几 【しょうぎ】
牀几: Out-dated kanji or kanji usage.