Words — 3 found
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. exactly; just; precisely; really; truly; surely; certainly; without doubtUsually written using kana alone
- つく 、
- Desktop publishing lets you produce books quickly and cheaply. It's like killing two birds with one stone.
2. right (when); just (as)Usually written using kana alone
- I was about to leave when you telephoned.
3. just (about to); on the point of; on the verge of; on the brink ofUsually written using kana alone, also written as 将に
4. really (ought to); certainly (should); naturallyUsually written using kana alone, as まさに...べき; also written as 当に