Words — 14 found
1. (my) daughter
- てつだ 。
- She aided her daughter in dressing.
2. girl (i.e. a young, unmarried woman)See also 子 こ
- この 。
- I don't like heavy makeup on a young girl.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. unmarried woman
2. Missafter a name
- Having been in America for many years, Miss Tanaka is a very good speaker of English.
3. -ess; -etteafter a line of work
4. DaughterA daughter is a female offspring; a girl, woman, or femal... Read more
1. girl; young (unmarried) womanArchaism
2. (grown) woman; ladyOnly applies to じょうし
3. (someone else's) wifeOnly applies to じょうし
嬢子 【じょうし】、娘子 【むすめご】、嬢子 【むすめご】、娘御 【むすめご】
1. treating somebody as one's own daughter; someone who is treated as a daughter
2. woman who manages geisha (Edo period)Archaism