Words — 42 found
1. detailed; full; accurate
2. knowing very well; well-acquainted; well-informedAntonym: 疎い
精しい 【くわしい】、委しい 【くわしい】
1. to entrust (e.g. a task) to another; to leave to
- For better or worse, there is nothing for it but to leave the matter in his hands.
2. to passively leave to someone else's facilitiesSee also 想像に任せる
- まか 。
- I'll leave it up to your imagination.
3. to leave to take its natural courseSee also 成り行きに任せる
4. to continue (something) in a natural fashion (without particular aim)
- あるきまわ 。
- I walked around town wherever my feet led me.
5. to rely fully on one's (full strength, great ability, long time taken) to get something doneSee also 力任せ
委せる: Out-dated kanji.
1. entrusting (something to a person); consignment (of goods); putting in someone's charge; trust; commission
1. committee; commission; board; panel; committee meeting
2. CommitteeA committee (or "commission") is a type of small delibera... Read more
1. entrusting; charge; delegation; authorization
2. DelegationDelegation (or deputation) is the assignment of authority... Read more
1. to entrust (a matter) to; to leave to
2. to abandon oneself to (e.g. pleasure); to yield to (e.g. anger); to devote oneself to
1. transfer; assignment
2. Delegation (programming)In object-oriented programming, there are three related n... Read more
1. withering; shrivelling; shrinking; atrophy; contraction
2. AtrophyAtrophy is the partial or complete wasting away of a part... Read more
2. League of Nations mandateA League of Nations mandate was a legal status for certai... Read more
1. commissioning; entrusting (with); request; appointment (to a position)
1. delegated legislation
2. Delegated legislationDelegated legislation (also referred to as secondary legi... Read more