Words — 32 found
1. bowl; vessel; container
- The container may be the best in Japan, but if the contents are third class, then isn't it completely meaningless?
2. ability; capacity; calibre; caliber
- He has the capacity to be a future leader of the nation.
1. machine; mechanism
- I am going to put this machine to the test today.
2. instrument; appliance; apparatusoften 器械
- The sphygmomanometer is an important diagnostic instrument.
3. MachineA machine is a tool consisting of one or more parts that ... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. organ (of body, plant, etc.)
2. Organ (anatomy)In biology, an organ is a collection of tissues joined in... Read more
1. skillful; skilful; adroit; dexterous; dextrous; deft; nimble; handy
2. clever; shrewd; ingenious
1. looks (esp. of a woman); features; facial appearance; facial beauty
2. ability; capability; capacity; calibre; caliber; talentOnly applies to 器量
3. (public) estimation (esp. of a man); credit; dignity; honourOnly applies to 器量
1. piece of instrumental music
2. InstrumentalAn instrumental is a musical composition or recording wit... Read more
1. Jack of all trades and master of noneYojijukugo (four character compound)
1. apparatus gymnastics; gymnastics (esp. at school); exercise using gymnastics equipment
1. container; receptacle
2. utensil; implement; furniture
3. calibre; talent; ability
4. personal propertyLaw, etc. term, Only applies to きぶつ, See also 器物損壊
1. apparatus gymnastics; artistic gymnastics
機械体操: Irregular kanji usage.
1. body without organs (philosophical concept); BwO
2. Body without organsGilles Deleuze introduced the notion of the "Body without... Read more
1. property damage (not including ships, buildings, planes and documents)Law, etc. term