Words — 182 found
1. cute; adorable; charming; lovely; prettyUsually written using kana alone
- ひとり 、
- わがこ 。
- There's only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
2. dear; precious; darling; petUsually written using kana alone
- My children are very precious to me.
3. innocent; childlike; childish; lovableUsually written using kana alone
4. dainty; little; tinyUsually written using kana alone
5. KawaiiKawaii (literally, "lovable", "cute", or "adorable") is t... Read more
可愛い: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 可愛い: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. funny; amusing; comical; laughable; ridiculousUsually written using kana alone
2. strange; odd; funny; peculiar; weird; unusual; eccentricUsually written using kana alone
3. improper; unsuitable; unbecomingUsually written using kana alone
4. suspiciousUsually written using kana alone
奇怪しい: Irregular kanji usage.
1. possible; potential; practicable; feasible
1. poor; pitiable; pathetic; pitifulUsually written using kana alone
可哀相 【かわいそう】、可哀そう 【かわいそう】、可愛そう 【かわいそう】
可哀想: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 可哀相: Ateji (phonetic) reading. 可哀そう: Ateji (phonetic) reading.
1. considerably; fairly; quite; rather; prettyUsually written using kana alone
可成り 【かなり】、可なり 【かなり】、可成 【かなり】
可也: Rarely-used kanji form. 可成り: Rarely-used kanji form. 可なり: Rarely-used kanji form. 可成: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. approval; adoption (of a motion, bill, etc.); passage
1. to be affectionate to; to treat tenderly; to dote on; to show one's love (for); to cherish
2. to show favouritism to; to be partial to
3. to fondle; to caress; to pet
4. to be tough on; to be rough with; to torment; to train harshlyColloquialism, used ironically; often as 可愛がってやる
1. potentiality; likelihood; possibility; availability
1. propriety; right and wrong; advisability; possibility
2. pro and con; ayes and noes
- There were a lot of opinions, pro and con, on this question.
1. countable nounGrammar
2. Count nounIn linguistics, a count noun (also countable noun) is a c... Read more
1. to appear amused (by, at); to seem mystified (by)Usually written using kana alone
1. to the extent possible; as much as possible; as far as possible; whenever possible; wherever possible; if (at all) possible
1. combustibles; inflammables; flammables; burnables
2. FlammabilityFlammability is defined as how easily something will burn... Read more
1. should; must; ought toUsually written using kana alone, after the dictionary form of a verb
- Should I have asked you first?
可き: Rarely-used kanji form.