Words — 133 found
1. profit; gains
- たいせつ 。
2. benefit; advantage; good; interests (e.g. of society)
3. grace (of God, Buddha, etc., esp. as attained through rightful actions, prayer, adherence to one's faith, etc.); blessing; miracleOnly applies to りやく, See also 御利益, usu. ご〜
4. Profit (economics)In economics, the term profit has two related but distinc... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. clever; intelligent; bright; smart; wise; sensible; shrewd
2. well-behaved (esp. of children and pets); obedient; goodSee also お利口, usu. お〜
利巧 【りこう】、悧巧 【りこう】、悧口 【りこう】
悧巧: Rarely-used kanji form. 悧口: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. egoism; egotism; selfishnessYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. SelfishnessSelfishness is placing concern with oneself or one's own ... Read more
1. LibyaUsually written using kana alone
利比亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading, Rarely-used kanji form.