Words — 126 found
1. profit; gains
- たいせつ 。
- Ichiro puts friendship above profit.
2. benefit; advantage; interest (of the public, etc.)
- Read books that are worthwhile.
3. grace (of God, Buddha, etc.) (esp. as attained through rightful actions, prayer, adherence to one's faith, etc.); blessing; miracleOnly applies to りやく
4. Profit (economics)In economics, the term profit has two related but distinc... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. interest (on a loan, deposit, etc.)
2. InterestInterest is a fee paid by a borrower of assets to the own... Read more
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. clever; intelligent; wise; bright; sharp; sensible; smart; shrewd
2. well-behaved (esp. children and pets); obedient; goodSee also お利口, usu. as お利口
3. good (with words)Archaism
俐巧 【りこう】、悧巧 【りこう】、利巧 【りこう】
1. egoism; egotism; selfishness
2. SelfishnessSelfishness is placing concern with oneself or one's own ... Read more
1. LibyaUsually written using kana alone
利比亜: Ateji (phonetic) reading.