Words — 44 found
1. wifeOnly applies to 妻
2. garnish (esp. one served with sashimi); trimmingsUsually written using kana alone
3. accompaniment; side (remark)Usually written using kana alone
具: Rarely-used kanji form.
1. condition; state
- わる 。
- Something is the matter with my watch.
2. health; state (of health)
- よ 。
- He has not been in good health for some years.
3. way; manner
4. circumstance; luck
5. face; dignity; decency; propriety
工合 【ぐあい】、具合 【ぐわい】、工合 【ぐわい】、具合い 【ぐわい】、工合い 【ぐわい】
ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. ぐわい: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
1. to furnish with; to equip with; to provide; to install
- そなえ 。
- The building is equipped with emergency stairs.
2. to prepare for; to make preparations for; to make provision for
- You should be prepared for emergencies.
3. to possess (all that is needed); to be endowed with; to be equipped with
- そなえ 。
- Insect-eating plants are equipped with various kinds of traps to catch insects.
4. to be born with; to have since birth
1. to be furnished with; to be provided with; to be equipped with
- そなわ 。
- This hotel has a gym and a swimming pool.
2. to be possessed of; to be endowed with; to be gifted with
- The instinct for survival is innate.
3. to be among; to be one of
1. embodiment; materialization; actualization; realization; taking form; taking shape
1. instrumental caseGrammar
2. Instrumental caseThe instrumental case (abbreviated INS or INSTR; also cal... Read more
1. possessing (what is required); having; fulfilling (conditions); satisfying (requisites); being endowed with
1. to accompany; to follow
2. to assemble (necessary items); to prepare
1. unwell; in a bad state; out of sorts; in a bad way
2. not working properly; out of order
3. inconvenient; troublesome
4. uncomfortable; awkward
5. indecent; obscene