Words — 125 found
1. (common) soldier; rank and file
- The revolutionary government, while raising troops from the masses and fighting a defensive battle, established a republic and executed Louis XVI.
2. army; troops
- あけわた 。
- The army abandoned the town to the enemy.
3. warfare; strategy
1. war; battle; campaign; fight
2. troops; forcesArchaism
軍 【いくさ】、兵 【いくさ】
1. arms; weapon; ordnance
2. Conventional weaponThe terms conventional weapons or conventional arms gener... Read more
1. military strength; military personnel
1. Hyogo prefecture (Kinki area) (Hyougo)
2. Hyougo Prefecture
3. Hyōgo PrefectureHyōgo Prefecture is a prefecture of Japan located in the ... Read more
1. (army) provisions; food
兵粮: Out-dated kanji.
1. supply train; communications; logistics
2. Military logisticsMilitary logistics is the discipline of planning and carr... Read more
1. evading military service; draft dodging; draft evasion
2. Draft evasionDraft evasion is a term that refers to an intentional fai... Read more
1. razorfish (Aeoliscus strigatus)Usually written using kana alone
2. Aeoliscus strigatusAeoliscus strigatus, also known as the razorfish, is a me... Read more