Words — 182 found
1. charge; cost; price
- The longer you stay, the more overtime pay you'll get.
2. generation; age; (school) year; cohort; reign
- き 。
- Our transactions with that firm have continued unbroken since my father's generation.
3. eraGeology, etc. term
4. a representative of; on behalf of; for (someone)after someone's name or title
5. switchboard numberSee also 代表電話番号, used after a phone number
6. counter for decades of ages, eras, etc.
- おお 。
- Many young women in their 20s plan to go abroad during their summer holidays.
7. counter for generations (of inheritors to a throne, etc.)
- だい ９０
- The Abe Cabinet is the Cabinet inaugurated on September 26, 2006 by Shinzo Abe, who was appointed as Japan's 90th Prime Minister.
8. proxy application companyAbbreviation, See also 代理申請会社
9. pronounAbbreviation, See also 代名詞, used in dictionaries, etc.
1. representation; agency; proxy; deputy; agent; attorney; substitute; alternate; acting (principal, etc.)
2. Law of agencyThe law of agency is an area of commercial law dealing wi... Read more
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. pronounlinguistics terminology
- せつぞくし +
- だいめいし 」
- Relative pronouns perform as 'conjunction + pronoun'.
2. synonym; classic example; pattern; byword; representative
- The name Cleopatra has become a byword for a beautiful woman.
3. PronounIn linguistics and grammar, a pronoun is a pro-form that ... Read more
1. representative; representation; delegation; type; example; model
2. switchboard number; main numberAbbreviation, See also 代表番号
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. speaking by proxy; speaking for (someone else); acting as spokesman (for); representing (the views, feelings, etc. of)Only applies to 代弁, Only applies to 代辯
2. payment by proxy; compensation by proxy; paying on behalf (of)Only applies to 代弁, Only applies to 代辨
3. acting for (someone else); carrying out (on someone's behalf)Only applies to 代弁, Only applies to 代辨
代辨 【だいべん】、代辯 【だいべん】
2. Pinch hitterIn baseball, a pinch hitter is a substitute batter. Batte... Read more
1. for generations; hereditary; generation after generation
代々 【よよ】、代代 【だいだい】、代代 【よよ】
1. substitution; alternation
2. alternative; substitute
- When applying for tickets, please give alternative dates.
代替 【だいがえ】、代替え 【だいがえ】
1. acting as agent; acting on (someone's) behalf; executing business for
1. proxy; agent; substitute; deputy; alternate; representative; attorney
1. algebraAbbreviation, See also 代数学
2. number of generations (e.g. in imperial succession)