Words — 81 found
1. neighborhood; neighbourhood; vicinity; environs; surrounding area; district
- おお 。
- There are many modern buildings around here.
附近: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N2 Links
1. being attached (to); being affiliated (to); belonging (to); going with
2. attached school; affiliated schoolAbbreviation, See also 付属学校
1. grant; allowance; endowment; bestowal; assignment; conferment
1. sticking to; clinging to; adhesion; cohesion; agglutination
1. to affix; to append; to attach
2. to entrust; to refer; to handle (as such)
- ふ 。
- The truth of the matter is kept absolutely secret.
3. to follow (the leader)
4. to submit (a document, etc.)
1. sticky note; tag; slip; label; Post-it note
2. Post-it noteA Post-it note (or Sticky Note) is a piece of stationery ... Read more
付せん 【ふせん】、附箋 【ふせん】
附箋: Rarely-used kanji form.
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. appendix; supplement; annex; extra (of a newspaper or magazine)
1. incidental; ancillary; accessory; secondary; collateral
1. additional rules; by-laws; supplementary provisions; additional clauses
1. being incident to; being accompanied by; being collateral with; being attached to
2. AppendageIn invertebrate biology, an appendage (or outgrowth) is a... Read more
1. incidental music
2. Incidental musicIncidental music is music in a play, television program, ... Read more
1. added value; value addedYojijukugo (four character compound)
2. Value addedIn economics, the difference between the sale price and t... Read more