Words — 106 found
1. Bible; the Scriptures; Holy WritChristianity
2. BibleThe Bible (from Koine Greek τὰ βιβλία ta biblia "the book... Read more
1. judgement; judgment; decision; verdict; sentence
- む 。
- The public interest was directed at his judgement.
2. refereeing; umpiring; judging
- あま 、
- He's an odd man; so we'll have him referee.
3. judgement (of God)Christianity
- ふ 。
- The referee blew his whistle to end the match.
4. referee; umpire; judge
1. confession (to a crime, wrongdoing, etc.); admission
- なに 。
- There is no need to be ashamed of confessing one's mistakes.
2. professing one's feelings (to someone one wants to go out with); declaration of love
- He confessed that he had fallen in love with me.
3. profession (of faith)Christianity
- き 。
- The minister listened to her profession of Christianity.
4. confession (of sins)Christianity
- He confessed his sins to the pastor.
- あお 。
- He looked up at the sky.
- Marriage is made in heaven.
4. svarga (heaven-like realm visited as a stage of death and rebirth)Buddhism
5. deva (divine being of Buddhism)Buddhism
6. top (of a book)
7. sole (of a Japanese sandal)
8. beginning; start
9. tempuraAbbreviation, See also 天ぷら
10. IndiaAbbreviation, Obsolete term, See also 天竺
11. TianTian is one of the oldest Chinese terms for the cosmos an... Read more
1. saviour; savior; messiah
2. Messiah; Jesus ChristChristianity
1. baptism; christeningChristianity
2. initiation (into a society, group, etc.); baptism
3. one's first experience of something; baptism (by fire, etc.)
4. BaptismBaptism (from the Greek noun Βάπτισμα baptisma; itself de... Read more
1. celebration (of a joyous occasion); blessing; giving one's blessing; wishing (someone) good luck
- We congratulated him on his success.
2. blessing (from God)Christianity
- い 。
- He prayed that God would bless me.
1. passion; ardor; enthusiasm
- Groaning strangely she is hurling her overflowing passion onto the canvas!
2. The PassionChristianity
1. Son of GodChristianity, Only applies to 御子, Only applies to み子
- That whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
2. child of an emperor
皇子 【みこ】、皇女 【みこ】、み子 【みこ】
1. virginity (of a male); virgin
- きぶんそうかい ？
- So? Feeling refreshed, the morning after graduating from virginity?
2. (Catholic) nun; sisterChristianity
1. sufferings; ordeals; agony
2. Passion (of Christ); crucifixionChristianity
3. Passion (Christianity)The Passion is the Christian theological term used for th... Read more
Common word JLPT N1 Links
1. Jesus (Christ)From Latin “Iesus”
イエースース: Irregular kana usage.
1. (tacitly) implying; implication
3. ApocalypseAn apocalypse is a disclosure of something hidden from th... Read more
1. New TestamentChristianity
2. New TestamentThe New Testament is the second major division of the Chr... Read more
1. SatanChristianity, From Portuguese
2. SatanSatan, "the opposer", is the title of various entities, b... Read more