Words — 3054 found
1. red; crimson; scarlet
- Don't cross the road while the signal is red.
2. red-containing colour (e.g. brown, pink, orange)
3. Red (i.e. communist)Colloquialism, often written as アカ
- It's only the anti-war pinkos who say things like Saddam isn't a threat.
4. red lightAbbreviation, See also 赤信号
6. complete; total; perfect; obviousSee also 赤の他人
7. copperOnly applies to 赤, See also 銅 どう
9. RedRed is any of a number of similar colors evoked by light ... Read more
紅 【あか】、朱 【あか】、緋 【あか】
緋: Out-dated kanji.
1. post-secondary education institution, incl. university, college, etc.See also 総合大学
- You should go on to a technical college.
2. former central university of Kyoto (established under the ritsuryo system for the training of government administrators)Abbreviation, See also 大学寮, See also 国学 こくがく
- The majority of the successful candidates were university graduates.
3. the Great Learning (one of the Four Books)See also 四書
4. UniversityA university is an institution of higher education and re... Read more
大學: Out-dated kanji.
1. flower; blossom; bloom; petal
- ゆうめい 水戸
- みにい 。
- We visited Mito Park, which is famous for its plum blossoms.
2. cherry blossom
4. blooming (esp. of cherry blossoms)
5. ikebanaSee also 生け花
6. Japanese playing cardsAbbreviation, See also 花札
- はな 。
- Speech is silver, silence is gold.
7. (the) bestSee also 言わぬが花, usu. as 〜が花
8. FlowerA flower, sometimes known as a bloom or blossom, is the r... Read more
- Your site appeals to people who are interested in cats.
4. wheelbarrowAbbreviation, See also 猫車
5. clay bed-warmerAbbreviation, See also 猫火鉢
6. bottom; submissive partner of a homosexual relationshipUsually written using kana alone, Colloquialism, Antonym: タチ
7. CatThe domestic cat (Felis catus or Felis silvestris catus, ... Read more
2. the North; northern territories
3. North KoreaAbbreviation
4. north windArchaism
5. NorthNorth is a noun, adjective, or adverb indicating directio... Read more
Common word JLPT N5 Links
1. general; ordinary; usual
- やりすご 。
- I usually spend the whole day idly on Sunday.
2. normally; generally; usually
- Do you usually have tea for breakfast?
3. train that stops at every stationAbbreviation, See also 普通列車
4. Normality (behavior)Normality (also known as normalcy) is the state of being ... Read more
- Can you ride a horse?
2. horse racingOnly applies to うま, See also 競馬 けいば
3. promoted bishop, Abbreviation, Only applies to うま, See also 竜馬 りゅうめ
4. HorseThe horse (Equus ferus caballus) is one of two extant sub... Read more
馬 【いま】、馬 【おま】、ウマ
いま: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage. おま: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
Common word JLPT N3 Links
1. textbook; coursebook; schoolbook
2. TextbookA textbook or coursebook is a manual of instruction in an... Read more