Words — 17 found
1. to fly; to soaresp. 飛ぶ
- と 。
- The plane flew over the mountain.
2. to jump; to leap; to spring; to bound; to hopesp. 跳ぶ
- The dog jumped over the fence into the garden.
3. to vanish; to disappear; to be consumed in a flash
跳ぶ 【とぶ】、翔ぶ 【とぶ】
翔ぶ: Out-dated kanji.
1. to mourn for; to condole with (family, etc.)
2. to hold a memorial service (for)
1. great vigor; tremendous energy; forceful enough to knock down birds in flightIdiomatic expression
1. great vigor; tremendous energy; forceful enough to knock down birds in flightIdiomatic expression, See also 飛ぶ鳥を落とす勢い
- かれ 、
- He's unstoppable right now but the question is how long he can remain at the pinnacle of his career.
1. last death anniversary for which there is a memorial service held (usu. the 32nd or 49th)Buddhist term, See also 三十三回忌
弔い上げ 【とぶらいあげ】、弔い上げ 【といあげ】、問い上げ 【といあげ】
とぶらいあげ: Out-dated or obsolete kana usage.
2. TobrukTobruk or Tubruq /tɵˈbrʊk/ is a port city on Libya's east... Read more