Words — 6 found
1. to fly; to soaresp. 飛ぶ
- と 。
- The plane flew over the mountain.
2. to jump; to leap; to spring; to bound; to hopesp. 跳ぶ
- The dog jumped over the fence into the garden.
3. to rush somewhere; to come running
4. to flee afar
5. to vanish; to disappear; to be consumed in a flash
6. to be missing a part in the middle; to skip elsewhere; to jump to a later part
7. to blow (of a fuse)
- と 。
- A fuse has blown.
跳ぶ 【とぶ】、翔ぶ 【とぶ】
翔ぶ: Out-dated kanji.
1. great vigor; tremendous energy; forceful enough to knock down birds in flightIdiomatic expression, See also 飛ぶ鳥を落とす勢い
- かれ 、
- He's unstoppable right now but the question is how long he can remain at the pinnacle of his career.
1. great vigor; tremendous energy; forceful enough to knock down birds in flightIdiomatic expression