Words — 1 found
1. to let fly; to make fly; to send flying; to blow off (e.g. in the wind); to launch; to fire; to hurl; to shoot
- と 。
- We let the bird fly.
2. to skip over; to leave out; to omit; to drop (e.g. a stitch)
- The actor missed a line.
3. to run fast; to drive fast; to gallop
- はじ 、
- When the bell rings, he'll start strong and Luciano will lose quickly.
4. to spray; to splash; to spatter
5. to say without reservation; to call out (e.g. a jeer); to rattle off (e.g. a joke)
6. to spread (e.g. a rumour); to circulate; to send out (a message); to issue (e.g. an appeal)
7. to transfer (to a less important post); to send away (e.g. to a provincial branch); to demote
8. to dispatch quickly (e.g. a reporter)
9. to get rid of; to burn off (alcohol)
10. to attack (e.g. with a leg manoeuvre)
11. to do vigorously; to do roughly; to do energetically